I was a little bored one night, so I started going through landscape images on the Adobe Stock site. I stumbled around looking for inspiration, and found the images of some ice. That reminded me of an image I took of Heather for a concept shoot for some head pieces back in March and that is when it came together.
The biggest challenge on this one was to match the color shifts and lens angle to make it look 'real' yet very cinematic. The little details were adding some particles and smoke brushes to create atmosphere and that was mostly it. The niggly details are too many to go into, suffice it to say this image took a few days of reworking to make it feel right. I had many, many fails and redo's but so much learning along the way.
Thank you to RAW Exchange for their awesome dust overlays, and Adobe Stock for the rest of it. :) Oh except the clouds.. those I shot myself.