We have all been asked to do our part to flatten the curve and prevent the spread of COVID-19. On May 19, 2020 we entered Phase 2 of B.C.'s restart plan. This is exciting news and I can't wait to have some fresh furry faces to photograph! I've begun holding sessions again, however, there will be some new policies and protocols in place to ensure everyone's health and safety.
I am committed to the safety of my clients, my family and my community and will work within the orders and recommendations of our Provincial Health Officer. The following COVID-19 Safety Plan will be implemented as part of my preventative measures until further notice. This plan is subject to change and will be updated based on any new recommendations from the Provincial Health Officer.
Pre-screening measures:Prior to the start of any photography session, all participants, including myself, must disclose if they have experienced ANY of the following:
- fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- have come into contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Postponing due to illness: If you answer "yes" to any of the pre-screening questions, you must contact me to reschedule your session. My rescheduling policy has been relaxed in order to accommodate people who present symptoms at the last minute. In this case, we can reschedule your session right up to the session start time. I also ask that clients advise me if they become ill up to 14 days after their session.
- Outdoor sessions only. All sessions will take place during non-peak times and at locations that will be less crowded so that social distancing measures can be maintained.
- A limit of 2 people and 2 pets per session. All people and pets must be from the same household.
- I will maintain a social distance of 2 metres from you at all times.
- I will wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times for myself and my clients.
- All equipment and gear will be sanitized prior to each session.
Artwork pickup/delivery:When your order is ready, you will be notified and I will offer "curb-side" pick up or delivery.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.